
Hanging out and snuggling with Mom.

Hanging out and playing with Dad.

Trying to crawl. Okay, maybe not HER favorite because she gets really frustrated, but definitely our favorite.

Playing "sack of potatoes" with Dad.

Hugs. See her shirt? "I Moose Have a Hug."

A new favorite...hockey!

Sitting up because she can play with her toys on her own.
4 comments:
Hannah Marie is so cute with her Minnie mouse outfit; and I love the one of you and her together Stephanie. I am so glad you put pictures up for us to see; C.J. and I love the new pictures. He said that girl travels; she will know sports really well; baseball, football and now hockey. And Jon looks good too; but he is playing that potato game. Hannah loves to smile. Love you MOM
Adorable as always...:)
What would we do without the internet?! I LOVE that I get to watch Hannah grow even if I can't see her in person. Thanks for blogging!
I know Sarah! For that reason, I do love the internet!
Post a Comment