I have had lots of requests for photos of this and that to be posted. So, in response to those requests, here we go. These are for my Dad. He bought her this super cute winter coat when he was here visiting and while it is still way too big, I think it is going to be adorable when she actually needs to wear it!
2 comments:
Hahahahaha her little coat is sooooooooooooooooooo big on her! It's funny..when Dad bought it I knew it would be a little big, but I forgot, even holding her, how truly tiny she is. I miss her sooooo much!
The coat is really cute and Hannah is cute too; but it is really big. She must have been tired of trying on clothes; she looks like she was crying. But thanks for the pictures. Your dad did a good job picking out the coat, it will be just beautiful when it fits her. And even the little shirt is cute; but a little big too. Love you all!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment