Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 2009

Well, Hannah had quite the Halloween this year. It is Jon's favorite holiday, so of course the grandparents had to contribute to the festivities. Needless to say, she had A LOT of costumes/outfits to wear...and so little time! Overall, she was a pretty good sport with the outfit changes, but she did get a little grumpy at times, especially when we put stuff on her head. So, enjoy the photo gallery of Miss Hannah...it was hard to pick out only a few and I am sure that there will be more in the next few weeks as I try to get caught up on what's going on.
"I love my Mummy" onsie. Give me that phone Mom!
That's better.
Adorable pumpkin.
Sweet little lamb with her Lambie.
Halloween outfit/dress.
Flower at the pumpkin patch...we got a lot of cute ones there, so I will try to put some more up later.
Baby's first Halloween. Jon says her bow looks like a popcorn kernel.
Jack-o-lantern Hannah.
Happy little monkey.
Another Halloween onsie...also sporting her new boots.
Pink kitty.
This giraffe outfit is the only one that we actually bought. I like it.

5 comments:

Joan said...

I love all the pictures; the dress one is so cute. But it is hard to tell which is my favorite. The one of her in the pumpkin patch is so cute too. I like them all. Can't wait to show my co-workers tomorrow. Love you all. MOM

jimmy, marisa, jadeyn and brynlee said...

wow! that is a lot of outfits! what a cutie! i love the halloween dress!

Kenlie said...

Wow...this is the quickest way to bring an instant smile to my face! :)

erin beth said...

I can't wait to meet Hannah!!!! What a cutie. I think I'll be out in CO in early January. Would there perchance be a Haddenham trio available for some wintery galavanting around that time??

Summer said...

Wow, I love all of her outfits!!! That's so awesome that she was given so many. Good grandparents!