Hannah will be six months old tomorrow! I cannot believe it. The time seemed to go much slower for me when it was my friends kids...funny how that works, huh? Well, in her six months she has gone from a helpless, sleepy baby to a playful little person that is full of personality. She cracks us up on a regular basis and just happens to think that we are hilarious too. She is super squirmy these days and is dying to get moving. She scoots around on the floor on her belly, but usually just goes in circles. She is crazy about her lamby, her laughing turtle, baths, and her Daddy. She hates it when her Dad tries to put her in her carseat, but usually doesn't mind at all when I put her in. Her favorite foods so far are apples and carrots, which is just like Jon. His favorite fruit is an apple and veggie is a carrot. She lets us know when she is not happy about something, in the same way she did the first day she was born...bright red all over and crying...if it's really serious she even goes into, silent mode (thanks for that Sara...I love the description). Hannah has enriched our lives more than we could ever have imagined and we can't imagine what our lives would be like without her. Overall, it has been a pretty super six months!
3 comments:
This first pic totally cracks me up. I love it.
These are fanastic pictures; the first one is my favorite; Hannah is just so pretty; her expression in this picture with Jon makes me smile. I love the others too,me and cj loved the pictures . Words can't express how much it makes me feel good to see her and how much she is loved. Give her a kiss from her grandma.
I am so happy for you guys Stephanie. She is such a sweet baby!!
Post a Comment