We had lots of guests here in The Springs last weekend. First my sister came in and then my dad, his cousin Linda (I know she's my cousin too, but I am not sure if she's 3rd or 4th or what, so it's easier to say his cousin), her husband Tom, and my great-aunt Mimi. We had a lot of fun, while getting to see some of the sights around town too. There are so many good pictures, it is hard to pick just a few to share here, but I will do my best. Also, we had to show off some of Hannah's new outfits courtesy of her Aunt and Grandpa.

Waiting for a table with Grandpa...note her purple tweed skirt.

She and I actually got a couple of good shots too! This is near the top of Pikes Peak.

Her sweet "fall-
esce"
onsie that
Grandpa got her.

Hannah freezing at the end of the road on Pikes Peak with her Dad, me, and her Aunt.

Dad, Sis, me, and Aunt Mimi.

A girl's gotta shop right? We are practical girls though and spent the day at the Outlets.

Cute one of Hannah and my Dad.

The three of us girls.

Great one of Hannah and her Auntie.

And last, but certainly not least, Hannah in her new, and quite adorable jean skirt!
1 comment:
I miss this little banana soooo much! I had such a good time with you guys..:)
Post a Comment