Monday, October 12, 2009

Little Rockies Fan

I don't know if I have mentioned this or not, but Hannah LOVES baseball. We have no idea why, but she does. One day we she was playing in her excersaucer and the TV just happened to be on baseball. Jon and I don't particularly care for baseball, so we rarely have it on. But this day we looked at her and she was glued to the TV and cracked up when the batter hit the ball. Ever since, she can be found totally distracted and oblivious to the rest of the world when there is a good game on. This has been her recently, especially since the Rockies have been in the playoff run. It is so funny that we had to get a picture of it for you... This was the Rockies first playoff game.
This is her with her "rally hat" on watching a game...I think it was one of the wildcard games or something for the Rockies. And clearly loving every minute of it!

No comments: