Saturday, October 3, 2009

"Our Little Pumpkin"

Today we tried to go to a pumpkin patch. Jon decided that Hannah should wear the pumpkin outfit that my mom got her for her first pumpkin patch experience. Unfortunately the one that we went to first isn't open to the public until next weekend. We only found this out after we had woken her up, unloaded her, and got her almost strapped in to her car seat. Then we went to another one later this afternoon because it was a beautiful day here and I really wanted to be outside. We got cheap and cold when we got to the second place because it was in the really windy part of town and cost to get in, in addition to the cost of your pumpkins. We decided that we would just go back to the first one once it is opened to the public. We did, however, get a few cute pictures of The Nanner in her pumpkin outfit...and not to worry there will definitely be more in the up coming month.
She already has her bow off of her head...she's getting good at pulling it off, but I am persistent. She's not very happy with us. We had to wake her up to get her out of her carseat, but the outfit is priceless.
Sitting next to a big wooden pumpkin.
Jon getting her in the right place.
Our little pumpkin in front of a really big pumpkin.
Okay, so as many of you may have gathered from previous pictures, Hannah is quite expressive. Tonight I was watching her play and decided to get out the camera because her faces were cracking me up. So, I took some pictures (and these aren't even all of them, just the best of them) and in a span of about a minute and a half to two minutes, this is what I got. Oh the many faces of Hannah (interpreted by me)!
"Hi Mom!"
"You know why!"
"Whoa! That was intense!"
"I think I'll eat my hand now!"
"Hey, it's you again!"
"Now Mom, we need to have a serious talk."
"I'm not laughing...I'm serious!"
"Rrrooowww!"
"Pick me up or I might give you 'the look' and cry!"
"Time to jam out!"
"I love my Mom...and baseball!"

6 comments:

Joan said...

Great Pictures; she is so funny; and makes me smile everytime I look at the pictures; I have looked at them at least 6 times already today. Hannah has personality. She is so cute. And I like the pictures of your dad and her too and you all too. Great pictures. It helps me to see her grow up even though I am not there. I love you Stephanie and Jon and Hannah. Love you MOM

Sara said...

I can't wait to take photos of this little pumpkin!!!

Kenlie said...

So. unbelievably. cute. =)

Unknown said...

i want to see hannah in her new winter coat, soon.

AndyandLex said...

One word. EDIBLE!

Steph - she is so completely adorable and totally your MINIATURE! She couldn't look more like you. Unbelivable!

Michell said...

I love these pics!