On our way to Jon's high school reunion in Farmington, NM we stopped in Albuquerque to visit Jon's cousin Abby. We had some super calzones at Sagio's and then went back to her house to relax and hang out. Unfortunately for Abby, Hannah was kind of in a bad mood because she had been traveling all day and he tummy hurt on top of that. But, I am sure that next time Hannah will love hanging out with Abby. Can't wait to see them again in Kansas at Christmas. Then we went to Farmington on Friday and Hannah stayed with Darcy and Ryan while Jon and I went out for the reunion festivities. They had a blast together. Hannah was immediately crazy about Ryan and Ryan felt the same about Hannah. I loved seeing them together and couldn't take enough pictures! I am a little bummed because I don't have any pictures with Darcy, but next time!
Hannah being happy for just a few short minutes at Abby's.
Hannah and Ryan taking a feeding break.
No comments:
Post a Comment