Saturday, August 22, 2009

Finally Updated

I have finally updated the blog! It has been a while because obviously we have had a lot going on these last few weeks. We have been all over the place in the last month, but have really enjoyed it. Also, this past week has been crazy because Jon started his job this week (Jon pictured below on his first day). It has taken some adjusting for us all, but especially for Hannah and me as we have been used to having Jon around for the last few months. I think we are starting to figure things out, but it has been a rough week. Hannah is always so excited to see Jon when he gets home and wants to play with him all evening. Jon is really enjoying his job so far and has really enjoyed getting to know the people there. I am looking forward to meeting some of them tomorrow at the baseball game that the firm is sponsoring. It should be fun.

Also, I thought about it a few days ago and realized that not everyone that is reading may know how to do everything. Obviously the posts that are on the main page are here, but there is also an archive section mid-way down the page on the right that has the month and year listed. If you click on those, you can see all of the previous blogs and pictures. You can also leave comments if you'd like. You just have to type in your name if you don't have a google account and then leave your comment. I then get an email stating that you left a comment and can approve them or deny them. Hope this helps a little and I hope that you continue to enjoy the pictures and stories!

1 comment:

Joan said...

My handsome son in law! Have a great week. Love you MOM