Saturday, August 22, 2009

Training Camp

And no, I don't mean for the baby Olympics! Hannah went to her first Broncos training camp a few weeks ago. While she, surprisingly, wasn't the only baby in attendance, she was definitely the cutest. Now she doesn't mind football, although she really loves baseball (she watches it on TV and cracks up when they hit the ball)...I think as the season goes on she will start to like it more...of course there is one condition. Dad can't yell at the TV...which WILL be very hard for him. She did this when she was just a few weeks old and did it again tonight. Jon yelled at the TV about something (it was even good) and Hannah freaked out. She got so upset that she was screaming and tears were pouring out of her little eyes. I had Jon hold her and try to comfort her to let her know that he isn't upset with her (or whatever it is that she feels), but she screamed the entire time. She only started to calm down she he gave her back to me. Poor girl...I felt so bad for her because she was so upset. Jon is definitely going to have to learn to celebrate (or more likely be frustrated this season) in a quieter, more relaxed manner. It will be tough for him! That's besides the point...check out Hannah in her Denver Bronco garb!


1 comment:

Joan said...

These pictures are so cute and her expressions are fanastic. I love the cap. I miss her so much. And I miss you guys too. I love the pictures thanks for all the updates. I look everyday to see if there are new pictures or a story about my granddaugher. Love you MOM