My friend Michell just started a photography business in Laramie and took some pictures of us while we were there last week. We had a lot of fun and the pictures came out great. There are some of the family and then of course some of Hannah. These are just a few of my favorites...if you want to see the rest you can go to her website, http://justpictureitwyoming.com/ and then click on the "online ordering" tab...the rest of them are there. Hope you like them!










5 comments:
Beautiful...I love them!
I've never seen more beautiful family photos...ever. These are amazing!
Steph, the one where it's just you and Hannah...she looks so much like you!
Hey...would love to catch up via a phone date. Did you get my call a couple days ago? Looking forward to talking to you...call anytime. We'll make something work...or I'll just start calling you at random times :)
Lindy, I did get your message but we were in New Mexico. I think we should be able to catch up this week. I am pretty free too, just trying to get things around our house settled!
Post a Comment