We have suspected it for a while, but have never caught her in the act. Well, we didn't exactly catch her in the act today, but we came close...she's such a sneaky little sucker! We were playing with her this evening and she was cracking up. I decided to take a picture because I just don't have enough pictures of that big toothless grin. So I took a few while Jon tickled her belly. We both looked away because we were watching a movie on TV (and I was looking at the pictures on the camera and showing them to Jon), when he looked back and tapped me on the shoulder. This is what he saw....
One of the pictures of her smiling.
Another picture smiling and pulling Jon's glasses.
Then we looked over...and bam! She had rolled over! She wasn't crazy about the fact that she had turned herself over, but were, so of course we had to take one more photo!
1 comment:
Hannah rocks! ...and rolls!
Post a Comment