Sunday, November 29, 2009

Turkey Day

We were in Gillette for Turkey Day and we had a great time. Hannah seemed to have a lot of fun and was very curious about everything, despite the fact that she was a little grumpy from not getting very good naps. I am glad to be home though, especially because we have a lot to do between now and Christmas since it's at our house this year. Anyway, I thought you'd like to see a few of the pictures from the week.Hannah is SUPER tickle-ish in the tush...just around the edges of her diaper...it is so funny!
Hannah was a big fan of the coasters in the living room...I think because she could get to them herself.

She also liked the dogs this time. Before, she has cried any time they come near her, but this time she actually seemed to enjoy playing with them. Bentley, the one next to her took on the role as her protector because Lola is still a puppy and likes to chew on stuff...she also doesn't understand "no" very well, so when we tell her, "no Lola, don't lick Hannah's face" she doesn't get it...and then Hannah would get mad. It was so cute watching her with them though and she definitely made a new BFF in Bentley.Hannah had tried celery, sort of, before. I gave her a piece to chew on one day while I was cutting it up for Jon. She seemed to be okay with it then, but LOVED it this time. Dang! I hate celery...can't even really stand the smell of it, but it looks like I will be overruled two to one on that issue!
Hannah doing one of her favorite things...sitting with everyone else. This seemed to be her favorite part of the whole trip. I think she felt like a "big girl" sitting at the counter with all of us.
And, she did make herself at home and reminded everyone of her Grandma G when she put her feet up on the counter.
"I love paper and bows!"
Hannah loves her Uncle Doug...but then again, I think he loves her too!
Hannah with the Great-Gramps...
The main event! Hannah tried lots of things last week, but I think her favorite was bread! Who wouldn't love that?!
Hannah with her "Auntie M's."
Taking a break from the festivities to play with her toys.
It is getting tougher and tougher to get a good picture of Hannah because she is fast and squirmy! By the way, isn't that a great dress?!
Finally! We got a good family pic!

No comments: