Hannah has become quite the busy little girl these last few weeks. She is very good at entertaining herself and can often be found rolling from place to place to snatch a toy or something that she thinks is a toy. Here are a few of her playing this week.
Playing with her new toy. She can roll the bar to get music, as well as to make the little block guys jump up and down. She likes it and sometimes likes it more when she does it with her feet.
"I'm outta here...got my bag and my camera and I am headed for the door." This is how we found her one day after she had been rolling all over the living room. Only problem? She was in the wrong direction to head to the door. Darn it!
She doesn't get to sit like this again for a while. She has decided that she likes to lung off of the couch to get to the floor, then she gets a scratch on her face when she face plants, and then she cries. It's really no good all around, so we will avoid that for a while until she can learn to stay on the couch!
She LOVES hotel beds. She and I were headed to Gillette a few days early for Thanksgiving, so Jon drove us to Denver to meet his mom. We stayed the night Friday night and then went on to Gillette Saturday. I was downstairs getting some stuff out of our car and when I got back, the formerly grumpy Hannah, was found like this and happy as a clam. I think it's the "big bed."
No comments:
Post a Comment