Friday, June 24, 2011

Golf Date

Jon loves to play golf (I like it too, but I don't play if Hannah's there) in the summer time! He came home from work early one afternoon and asked if we wanted to go with him, so we did. Hannah absolutely loved "driving" the cart...this involved turning the steering wheel when the cart was parked and sitting on my lap to steer when we were moving. She thought she was pretty hot stuff when she drove the cart! She also picked some flowers along the way, ran out to look at Jon's ball, offered Jon another ball ("switch ball daddy?"), and even helped out with the flags a little. She actually really enjoyed being out there and didn't make much of a fuss at all. So I am sure we will be going on more golf dates throughout the summer. I think Jon likes for us to come because we are a lot more entertaining, than if he went alone!







1 comment:

Mom said...

We all love the new pictures, C.J. said " Now don't expect Hannah to drive him around ".LOL She is so cute. Love you MOM