Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hannah's Artwork

I love to see all of Hannah's artwork and have it hanging all over our fridge, however it comes in like crazy since they usually do some kind of artwork ever day at daycare. Hannah's only part time right now and that is still on average three pieces of artwork a week! We have a big fridge, but we don't have THAT much room! I can't remember who told me about this, but someone suggested that I take pictures of Hannah's artwork...that way I have something to remember them by, but don't have a big stack of papers that will eventually go in the garbage! So I started doing that...one extra bonus is that I can share them with you now too! Mostly I am thinking of Hannah's grandpa Fred because I am pretty sure he's going to like this post a lot! These are just a few of the pictures that I have and they are some of my favorites.










Foot prints...Although contrary to the note on the paper, she was really just a couple of weeks shy of two when they did these!


And my personal favorite...my kid is amazing, let's just say that! Kidding, but can you tell what it is?!? I had the picture on the fridge for weeks before I noticed and now it is clear as day...


I'll give you a hint...think Star Wars villain...do you see Darth Vader in there?? Look at it...trust me you'll see it! Isn't that hilarious?? We will probably keep that one on the fridge for a long time, since Hannah's dad is a big Star Wars fan!

1 comment:

Hannah's Auntie said...

I guessed Darth right away which means anyone can guess it! :)

I have an idea for you. You should bring a piece of Hannah's original art work to her auntie for her birthday! Not hinting or anything. ;)

I'll keep it forever and show it to her when she's old. =)