We hiked to Pulpit Rock a last weekend. It was kind of an impromptu hike because we weren't doing anything on Sunday early evening so I recommended we go. Jon hadn't gone before so we did! We gathered up a few essentials (water, diaper, wipes, stroller, etc) and headed out the door. Literally headed out the door. Do you remember me talking about a really cool place that was within walking distance a few posts ago? Well this is it! So we cruised to the other side of the neighborhood and got on the trail. I was really just planning to take Jon out there to see it and then come home, but he decided that we could actually make it to Pulpit Rock in no time so we went! Hannah was pretty funny because she did not want to be held...she wanted to walk! Unfortunately she had to be held a lot because we were on rock and gravel...we let her walk some in the dirt and on some of the more "flat" ground. Either way, she had a great time and so did we! We decided on this walk that we are definitely going to have to invest in an internal frame kid carrier in the not so distant future! I, of course, was the one taking the pictures because Jon and Hannah were really cracking me up, so I'm not IN any of the pictures. We had fun though and I am sure that we will be out there at least once a week if not more!




2 comments:
Couldn't see the video; but the pictures was nice to see; Oh my Hannah loves hiking already, you know what I am thinking..... Looks like she likes any type of outdoor activity. Love you guys and be safe. MOM
Hannah loves the outside, and she is so cute. I guess she will love the outdoors more than inside. Anyway you guys had fun and that is what counts. Love you all and see you soon. Love you MOM
Post a Comment