That's right, we have a food thief on our hands. The law says you are innocent until proven guilty so Hannah is pleading her case, although there is plenty of evidence to prove that she is guilty. But hey, OJ got away with it didn't he, so Hannah figures she will do her best too!
"What are you looking at Mom?? I didn't steal a powdered donut! What are you talking about?!?" No donut in sight and white faced...maybe it's rabies...or an eaten powdered donut! Can't say I blame her, we don't usually have stuff like that in the house so she's got to get it while the gettin' good!
These were taken after the incident. We had just gotten home from Sam's so while I was unpacking everything, I cut up one of the white nectarines that we had gotten and gave her a slice. She shoved it in and I didn't think anything of it until I too tasted the goodness. I looked over to talk to Hannah about how good these nectarines were and to offer her another piece and she was gone. Jon hollered at me to get some paper towels or something because Hannah was making a mess...much to my surprise, she had an entire nectarine in hand with several bites taken out of it! Please notice the bites on the nectarine on her tray!
While Jon and I were cleaning up her mess, she went to the kitchen and she stole another one and started eating that one too! I guess that one was kind of my fault because I didn't pick the box up off of the floor before leaving the room. But good grief she had already eaten about 3/4 of a good sized nectarine by herself, so I didn't think she had much left in her! I was wrong...by the time she stopped eating she had scarfed down at least 1 1/2 nectarines! I have to say though, they were/are super delicious, sweet, and juicy! So these are just her latest offenses...maybe we will let her off the hook since it was a healthy snack that was stolen the second time. The good and the bad should balance out right?!?
1 comment:
I think your right Stephanie just let it slide; she was hungry and the snacks were great. She is trying out new things, it is so fun to see her growing and the pictures and stories are so cute. I love what you write to go with the pictures. Love you MOM
Post a Comment