Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Day in the Life

Having a snack on the back porch. Those would be Yan Yan's...basically a cracker that is dipped in chocolate (or strawberry or vanilla but we had chocolate). I threw some in the cart at the Asian market because I needed to get my total up to $5 in order to use my bank card. They sat on the counter for over a month until one nice afternoon I decided to share them with Hannah.
Post Yan Yan photo...can you tell that she was a fan? Cruisin' in the racecar at Home Depot. We have been spending a lot of time there thanks to our re-modeling projects...I will share some of those photo's later!
Jon and I were out shopping for bikes and Hannah was bored so I put her on a tricycle. She was having so much fun as I pushed her around the store on it. She could barely reach the pedels, so she couldn't do it by herself but she sure tried!

I was getting ready to put Hannah down for a nap one afternoon, but instead I put her in the rocking chair for a minute because she likes to rock herself. I guess I had something else to do first, but when I came back a few minutes later this is how I found her. I guess I should have put her to bed before doing whatever I was doing!

3 comments:

Kenlie said...

How many times can I say that she's the cutest girl ever? :)

sarah said...

Steph, she's so stinking adorable! I want to spend time with her! And I want Emma to get to also!

Joan Charpentier said...

Very cute, but grandma having a hard today can't call Hannah to say hi, Hannah is in daycare today for the first time. But Hannah is a trooper and will do well, she is so cute in all her pictures. And she looks like she is growing even more than the last time I saw her. Love you grandma and Love you stephanie and Jon.