
This is a place to put my thoughts down into words, and hopefully share our lives with family and friends in the process.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
America the Beautiful Park
My friend Chrissy & I decided to check out America the Beautiful park last week. It's in downtown Colorado Springs and they have a fountain with a little lazy river type thing for kids to play in, so we decided that it was time to take our kids down to play. I wasn't sure how Hannah would do because she loves the water, but doesn't so much love swimming. It was GREAT! As soon as I put her down in the water she started giggling and then took off. It is really shallow and perfect for little kids. We had a blast and decided that we will definitely be going back on a somewhat regular basis! And the best part about it is that it is totally free!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I want to play in the water you two..:)
Post a Comment