And last, but certainly not least, the wedding! Jon's cousin Dana (really like a 3rd cousin, I think), got married. Jon is really close to these cousins because they lived around the corner from each other in Farmington, where Jon grew up. The wedding was at a ranch in Lawrence, KS which is about 30-40 minutes from the airport. We rented a car and drove in. Our side of the family got to stay at the ranch, rather than being in town, which ended up being great. Lots of games and cards were played and Hannah (along with Jon & me) got some good quality time with the family. The best pictures that I have are from the day of the wedding, so hear goes.

Hannah had been unable to nap all morning because there was so much going on, so she finally just ended up passing out from exhaustion. She is actually asleep like this! Also, it's the only picture I got of her in her hat, so I will have to put the get up back on to take some pictures. The outfit was definitely a hit and she was quite festive for the Christmas wedding.

Beautiful bride coming down the "aisle/stairs" to start the wedding.

Dana and Dave.

Hannah going for a ride on the horse with Ryan, except that neither he nor Jon had ten cents, so she just faked it. That's okay though because the still got some good pictures.

Hannah and Abby. Hannah loved Abby this time! She didn't so much like her last time, although it really had nothing to do with Abby and everything to do with the fact that she was just grumpy from being in the car for 6 hours. Nonetheless, Abby was a hit this time and we were so happy! I kept telling Hannah before we got there that she had to like Abby or it would hurt her feelings. What a good kid, listening to her Mom like that!

Jon and Matt at the reception.
Jon dancing with the bride. He was so excited to dance with her...he jumped in line quickly to be one of the first! He loves his cousins!
1 comment:
I love the new layout, Steph! Very cute!
Post a Comment