Hannah LOVES the wrapping presents side of Christmas. She doesn't get it at all. All she knows is that there is a lot of pretty paper, that makes noise when she crinkles it, and that glittery ribbon is awesome.

This is right before we started wrapping gifts. Reading ESPN magazine & getting caught up on what's going on in the NBA (see cover). It's what every dad could hope for right? She was, however, willing to put her magazine aside to help with the gift wrapping.

Then, let the fun begin. Since Hannah is an expert roller, it didn't take her long to get wound up in the ribbon that I was using to decorate boxes. Plus, it's shiny and glittery (as stated above) so, awesome! This is the view from the front. Doesn't she look so happy?!? The back is what's really impressive though.
Check it...that's right she did this all on her own. I swear we did NOT assist her with any of this! Good times for Hannah!
2 comments:
that is hilarious! i can't figure out how she managed that but i love it.
I know, I can't figure it out either, and I guess that's part of why it's so funny!
Post a Comment