Sunday, January 3, 2010

See ya Later Grandma

We got some really cute pictures the last day that my mom was here. We had some breakfast at IHOP on the way to the airport. There was a little boy who was only a few months older than Hannah and she actually noticed him. Usually she doesn't notice babies, but I guess he was hard to ignore. He was smiling from ear to ear, laughing out loud, and flapping his arms in her direction. He was definitely laying it on thick, and Hannah was eating it up! It was so funny. Once the boy and his family left, we got the super excited and fired up Hannah, which I love because she is hilarious when she is like that. She was in a great mood to boot, so it made for a fun breakfast and day, which equals lots of good pictures! Here are a few of them!
She loves to play with spoons at the table.
This face cracks me up!
Dropping grandma off at the airport and saying our goodbyes.
One last picture of us girls before heading out.

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

I almost feel like crying just looking at these, but I'm a dope like that. ;) I'm already dreading leaving, and I'm not sure exactly when I'm going yet. hehe

Lindy said...

Aww...so sad when Grandma's go home. Jim's mom is going home tomorrow..so sad!