Please notice: Hannah, on the right...half eaten Milk Chocolate Milano on the left. That's right...that's me taking it away from her. Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention to Hannah because she had grabbed the bag of cookies that was sitting next to my chair. I knew that she had it, I guess, but it never crossed my mind that she would actually be able to get a cookie out of closed bag. Well she did and I have no idea how long she had been sucking on it before I noticed...but lets just say that she had done some serious damage when I found it. And, if you can't tell, she was LOVING it! So, despite the fact that she is not quite eight months old, she has already had chocolate. Lucky!
4 comments:
She says I want more; I love this new tasty treat. And she is so pretty in red. Love Grandma
And it's all downhill from here!! At a birthday party the other day, I told Emma there was cake and she yelled CAKE...CAKE...CAKE until she got some. If you say the words ice cream or cookie, she says it until she gets some...so we've learned to not use those words in regular conversation unless we actually have some on hand. :)
p.s. yummm...milanos!
We'll be at home for Christmas...home on the 23rd. It's a bummer, but that's how Jim's leave worked out. We are SO ready to be out of the military and living in CO already. Oh yeah, pretty sure when Jim gets out in 2013, we are going to do everything in our power to end up in CO...so don't go anywhere! It'll be just like we always talked about...growing old as next door neighbors :) And our kids getting to play together!
Yep...Chocolate always wins. Anna has learned where the candy bowl at the office is, and when we pass by, even thought the table it's on is above her head and eyesight, she always points and says, "BITE! BITE! BITE!..." And I usually give in and let her bite off the top of a Hershey's kiss. It's no wonder pretty much all women LOVE chocolate!
Post a Comment