Sunday, December 13, 2009

Zoo Lights

We went to Denver to see the Zoo Lights and met up with some of our friends from Laramie that were in town. We were planning to go to the zoo and then to grab some dinner at a restaurant called Twisters. It is a place in Denver that we heard about that has good, New Mexico green chile. Apparently they have it shipped in every couple of days from Hatch, NM so we were quite excited to go. We drove out there after the zoo and it was already closed, so we ended up just grabbing some Red Robin and then heading home. It was really good to get to hang out with Ryan & Sarah, and the lights were pretty impressive. We even got to see a few animals too! Here are a few pictures from our day...and I realized when I got home that we didn't take any pictures with the lights, but that's okay! Enjoy!
Jon and Ryan decided to snuggle with Hannah in the backseat. I also didn't get a picture of Sarah, so you'll just have to trust me that she was there!
Hannah sporting her Dad's hat.
Stopping for a picture with me.
I love this picture! Adorable!
Warming up in the gift shop before heading out.

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

She looks soooooo cute in Jon's hat. I just love it. And Red Robin? Yummm...

Lindy said...

I just LOVE the faces that Hannah makes. They remind me so much of you :) She is literally a little version you!