Thursday, September 3, 2009

Lovin' Food

Well, Hannah is now eating "real" solid foods, not just cereals anymore. She started squash yesterday and seems to really like it. The only problem is that every morning when it is time to feed her squash (second feeding of the day), she starts going to the bathroom (number 2). She is really funny because she grunts and absolutely cannot do anything, except focus. If you try to feed her, it makes her mad and then doesn't want to have anything to do with you, let alone sit in her chair to eat. So, I either try to give her the food as soon as I notice what's going on, or I try to wait it out. She doesn't seem to mind because she really does seem to like it. She does what Jon and I call, "The Viper Strike." She clinches her lips and holds her jaw together(we call it, "the lock jaw") while I hold the spoon in front of her mouth, and then attack! She takes a huge bite, makes me think that she is trying to swallow the spoon whole and eats what's on the spoon. Quite hilarious!
I also finally pulled out her three to six month clothes and got those all washed this week. We are also about to change over to size 2 diapers, so she is definitely growing. Her are a few of her latest pictures. Hope you like them!
Hannah passed out in her exersaucer. One minute she is playing and laughing and the next I look over (because she is suddenly quite) and the next she is out.
Don't worry, I only left her like this long enough to snap a few pictures.
I LOVE this onsie and she has a bow to match it (even better)!!
Squash face #1.
Squash face #2.

1 comment:

sarah said...

LOVE the photos of Nanner sleeping in the exercauser! Looks like she's getting some serious exercise in it...