Hannah has been doing much better with her solid foods lately. By the end of day 5 of squash, she was scarfing down at least half of a container each time. So, today we moved on to green beans. I wasn't sure what to expect because I know that babies can take a while before they like foods. So I was fully prepared for her to eat only a couple of bites and then move on, but she didn't. She acted as though there was no difference in the squash and the green beans (but trust me there was...I wasn't crazy about the green beans). Anyway, she was a champ and ate her usual half of a container. I think she would have eaten more if I had given it to her. So, we are on a good streak! And she seems to be so much happier lately when Jon and I eat. We put her in her high chair at dinner and feed her while we are eating. I think she really likes being a part of our meal time!

As stated above, this is her Green Bean Goatee.

It didn't last long though, she cleaned her plate and face! More please!

Throwing her spoon in anger at not having more green beans (not really, she was just having fun, which is obvious by her face. I just thought the "anger" added a little something!).

Where's my food???

I just let her sit there a few minutes to explore her bowl and spoon. She has really been wanting to, so I figured what the heck. There wasn't anything to get all over herself this time, so why not!
1 comment:
Green beans and squash are my favorites so I eat them all the time. Obviously, she takes after her aunt. ;)
Post a Comment