Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pics from my Phone

Ever since we got our new phones, I have been using that as my little snapshot camera. It takes pretty good pictures, and since we lost our other point and shoot camera it works well. I haven't posted many of these pictures, so I thought I would share them with you.
Hanging out in our old house right before we checked out.
This is a place called Bear Creek Park. Hannah and I love to go for walks/hikes here (well I walk and push her in her BOB while she naps). It is just beautiful!

Another of Bear Creek...this is definitely one thing that I love about CO Springs. This is about three miles from our house.
What Hannah does when we go for walks.
An afternoon nap for me and The Nanner (that's short for Hanner Nanner).
Just doing some grocery shopping. She LOVES going to the grocery store.
Sleeping with her Lambie.
Waiting for Jon to get off of work (we were heading up to good ole' Wyo for the weekend). She is ready to get out of town...she even has her purse ready!

2 comments:

Joan said...

I love all the pictures; they are so cute; I like the one with the purse and all the others too. I am a little worried about the park where you walk. Bear ???????? Be careful they probably have bears there. Be safe. I know I worry too much. Love you . MOM

Jon and Steph said...

Ok seriously Mom, it's in the middle of a city! It's called Bear Creek but the creek comes down out of the mountain, so you really probably don't have to worry. It's not like we like in a forest or something!