This is a place to put my thoughts down into words, and hopefully share our lives with family and friends in the process.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
We Have a Video Camera!!!
Well sort of...we have a video feature on our camera and we didn't even know it! So here are a few videos of Hannah playing tonight...they are a little dark, but I will work on it!
2 comments:
Joan charpentier
said...
Stephanie can't see the videos; I don't know what I am doing wrong. It is totally black. And I love the other pictures she is so cute. Thanks for putting them up, love you MOM
2 comments:
Stephanie can't see the videos; I don't know what I am doing wrong. It is totally black. And I love the other pictures she is so cute. Thanks for putting them up, love you MOM
you are just supposed to click on the play button...I know they are dark, but they shouldn't be black. Ah well, I will record better next time.
Post a Comment