Hannah has gotten very mobile and verbal lately. We got her a bumbo so that she can hang out with us. The people at the YMCA, where she hangs out while Jon & I work out, always talk about how great she is and how they wish that all the kids would be like her. Stuff like that always makes ya proud! Anyway, so I just thought I would post a few pictures here of Hannah. I hope to take some "after" pictures of our new house soon. I have taken "before" pictures...aka. pre-paint, patching, and wallpaper removal. So, soon, you will see the finished product. Until then, Hannah will just have to do (sigh, it's tough right?). Enjoy!
2 comments:
Princess Haddenham has a cute ring to it. I love this Bumbo thing too..
I know, isn't it (the bumbo) funny? I think it makes her look like such a "big girl."
Post a Comment