Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Saints Fan

I don't usually play "dress up" with Hannah because she really doesn't like to be dressed. That's the one thing she hasn't really gotten over since she was born. However, she was in a super mood tonight, so I decided to give it a whirl. She didn't mind too much and enjoyed the playing that took place as a result. So here we go...by the way, that's the New Orleans Saints that she is a fan of (for those who aren't sports fans, that's professional football). They weren't ready for the picture, and I think I captured that! Much better!
She is INCREDIBLY ticklish on her thighs, right below her diaper. She is cracking up here...please also note her Saints socks.
Now to some this may look like a scared face, but trust me it is pure joy. She was having a great time playing with us.
Big, open mouth grin...still cracking up!
Playing the sack of potatoes game...she doesn't get it yet, but likes the different perspective.
Saints outfit, take 1
Saints outfit, take 2
Saints outfit, take 27...I think we took that many, but there were only a few good ones. Hope you like them!

2 comments:

AndyandLex said...

Serious cuteness my friend. Can't wait for a future playdate. How rockin' fun you live in CS?!!! You are going to LOVE it and yes, when I find the money tree, I'm coming to hang out for a weekend! :) XOXO

Kenlie said...

Absolutely adorable...good grief. I love her.