We had to say goodbye to my mom on Tuesday morning because she had to go back to work. Therefore she did not come with us to the airport. Hannah was just hanging out in her carseat for the drive to New Orleans, although she didn't see to be happy for most of the trip. Then, no lie, as soon as we pulled into the airport she started crying hysterically. Jon, CJ, and I joked that she realized where we were going and was mad about it. I thought it was so sweet to see her so upset, so while it might have been a little mean, I had to take a picture of it. Tears and all, she misses her Grandma already. We love you Mom and I miss you too!
4 comments:
Awwwwwwwwww so sweet......:(
Oh MY Gosh! She was crying more than I have seen her cry. My heart just hurt to see her little tear. I love you so much; and I love you so much too, I miss all 3 of you. Have a safe trip tomorrow. I love you Stephanie, give Hannah a kiss from her grandma. Love you MOM
Awww... how sweet! (and I don't think it was mean to take pictures of her crying :) after all-even the crying and tears are a part of the memories we want to keep forever!)
Grandma misses Hannah too; I got a picture developed of her and put it on my mantel. I hope Hannah is doing well and is rested for her next trip in a few days. I love you Stephanie and miss you too; love you Hannah and love you too Jon; be safe and call me soon. Love you Grandma to Hannah, mother to Stephanie and mother-in-law to Jon. See you all soon. Love you MOM
Post a Comment