The two weeks prior to the start of school and the two weeks after it begins are by far the busiest weeks of the year in my job. I usually work long hours and am in desperate need of a vacation when they are done. This year has been particularly busy and it feels so good to be done! Of course I am not done, done and there is always stuff to do, but I have hit the slower time where I can get caught up on other things.
I am also looking forward to the fact that I probably will not have to go through that again. Jon is starting to look for jobs right now and will probably be starting in August or September of next year, which means that we will most likely be moving. Of course this is all assuming that Jon gets a job, etc. Just I am pretty confident in his abilities. So the one month of the year that I pretty much hate my job won't be occurring anymore! That makes me extra ecstatic to be finishing up now.
The best part is that I do get to take a little "mini" vacation, or at least a couple of days off at the end of the week, because my dad is coming into town. Perfect timing pops! So I am anxiously counting down the hours that I have left to work and can't wait for Thursday afternoon!
1 comment:
I hope your enjoying your 'mini-vacation.'
Post a Comment