The next few months should be pretty exciting for me. I am really starting to look forward to it. It's all official now too. I have taken off of work, plane tickets have been purchased, and hotels are booked.The first thing is that my mom, sister, and sister's boyfriend are coming to visit in November. They were supposed to come for Thanksgiving, but due to certain events, ended up booking air travel for the week before. It all worked out nicely because no we will get to do lots of shopping, cooking/eating, and decorate for Christmas a week (or two) earlier! And I will take the whole week off of work (well four days) while they are here. Mom and Shelly really love the holidays as much as me, so we will have a great time kicking that off. The next week Jon and I will head to Thermopolis for Thanksgiving with his side of the family. Always a good time and will most likely be followed up with more shopping. Also, we should find out sometime in the midst of all of this what the sex of our baby will be!
About two weeks after Thanksgiving, I will be heading to New York to hang out with my sister (who lives there now), mom and Aunt Cynthia. I have always wanted to go to New York at Christmas. Jon and I went a few years ago with his family and had a fantastic time. I suspect that this trip will be just as good. We'll get to see the big Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center and I am sure that we will be eating in several of the delicious restaurants in NYC. I will be there for 5-6 days and really look forward to it!Then a few weeks later (again) will be Christmas. We are going skiing outside of Denver. Okay, okay I won't be skiing this time, but I will be enjoying
the beautiful mountains, hot chocolate, and snow from the comfort of the lodge. I may have to at least go tubing or something...we'll just have to see how big my belly is by that point! We will be up skiing for a couple of days and then will head to Denver for a couple of day for our Christmas celebrations.
the beautiful mountains, hot chocolate, and snow from the comfort of the lodge. I may have to at least go tubing or something...we'll just have to see how big my belly is by that point! We will be up skiing for a couple of days and then will head to Denver for a couple of day for our Christmas celebrations. I will leave from Denver and drive to Oklahoma the day after Christmas to see friends and my dad if he's in town. I already have heard rumors of friends that will be "home" for Christmas from the many places that they live now, and I am so excited to see them. I'll be there for about a week and then will be back to work (finally right?) by the new year! Exciting huh? At least it is for me!
3 comments:
You're going to see so many cool things while you're here it's ridiculous. I'm already excited, and this suddenly cool weather puts me in the mood even more.
Looking so forward to it! :) I'm also looking forward to going to your house. I have a few friends coming into NY to visit too so the next few months, I agree, will be particularly exciting.
You totally suck! And I'm so excited for you...sounds like so much fun I'm jealous.
Off subject, but can I be important enough to be added to you "sites I view" on your blog. You're on mine :)
Of course Lindy...You are a sight I view daily, I just didn't know you weren't there! You should see now that you are added!
Post a Comment