
This is a place to put my thoughts down into words, and hopefully share our lives with family and friends in the process.
Monday, September 15, 2008
10 Weeks 4 Days today-It's Official!!!
So I had my first baby doctors appointment today. It was so exciting and yet exhausting at the same time! I am pooped out after all of that information! It was great though...we got to see Baby Haddy and hear the heartbeat! Jon was so cute and excited about that part. And he insisted that the baby was boxing and was totally shocked by it at the same time. He said he didn't picture it to be moving so much. It was very active and if that is an indication of the coming months, I will be getting a lot of action once I start feeling it! My offical due date is April 9th, 2009. The doctor said that we should expect a late March/early April baby! Here's the photos that we got, and while they aren't the best posses, you can see the arms and head if you look closely (I think you can click on the picture and it will enlarge). Baby Haddy is on his/her way! Woo-hoo...we are so pumped!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YAY for it being official! I'm still super duper excited!
Yay!!! Another MEDL baby!!!
hey! congratulations!! kathryn spurgeon told me on sunday so then i went and read your blog and facebook and could find no proof! hahaa, so it's good to read everything today. we're expecting too - due just a few weeks after you guys! april 22...crazy times. really happy for you though!
Post a Comment