We found out last night that Jon got offered an internship this summer!! The accounting firm is one of the largest firms in Wyoming. He is so excited about it. He will be working with people who are going to be auditing the university, which is part of the reason he is so excited. He wants to do audit in the future, as in for a career, so getting this internship was really important to him. He applied for another one, but I didn't really want him to do that one because it was in Denver and would require him to be gone during the week.So I am really glad that he got offered this one. Plus, Jon knows several other people who applied for the internship and he said that the competition was pretty steep. There were several people from his "accounting club" that applied, but he was the one who got it. I am just so proud of him, because he is a very hard worker and a great student, and now it is finally starting to pay off!!! Woo-hoo!!
4 comments:
Congratulations to Jon! That's awesome!!
Oh and I've tagged you on my blog. Come and check it out!
Yeah Jon. Boo for the rest of the world....auditors scared the fingernails right into my mouth when I worked in DC. And I almost lost my job for being THAT GIRL who took off running down the hall when I found out the big "A" was coming to warn all my comrads. Apparently you're not supposed to do that. Just tell him to enter offices with Chup-a-Chup blow pops so at least people won't ruin their manicures when he nicely tells them they've screwed up their time cards. :)
love you guys!
I'll have to give him your advise Lex!!
Post a Comment