I still judge summer based on school schedules (even though it's not officially summer until June). Based on that, it's almost summer!! Jon's got this week of classes, finals next week, and then he's done!! Woo-hoo!! We are both really excited. He's taking one summer course, because for some reason he likes them, but that will be over in mid-June. Then we will have the rest of the summer with no studying, no papers, and no school books lying around the living room. Sounds absolutely blissful!! We are both really excited about it, to say the least.
Also, we are starting to make plans for the summer and what we will do when. I am excited about it at least. The weekend that school is out (May 9th), we are going to Kansas City. Jon's cousin Dana lives there so we are going to see her, and Waterdeep (my favorite band ever) is going to be performing that weekend too. I am so excited. I have always wanted to see Waterdeep perform in Kansas City because usually it's in a very different atmosphere. This concert will actually be in a bar...where several of their albums have been recorded. I am just so darn excited, I can't hardly contain myself!!! So I am counting down the days and look forward to a great weekend of quality time with Dana and her boyfriend, Dave, who we are expecting to become a part of the family any time now. We haven't met him yet and look forward to it.
2 comments:
Maybe you'll make a stop in OKC (or Dallas) this summer too! It'd be great to see you guys.
I know!!! I hope so...maybe even just for a long weekend or something. I've thought about it!!
Post a Comment