Hannah ws being nice and quiet one morning while I was getting ready. Now I know that this is a red flag, but it never hits me until it is too late...apparently I had dropped my blush on the floor but never heard it hit the ground because it fell into Hannah's lap. By the time I realized that she was being awfully good, which is uncharacteristic of her in the mornings, this is what I found. Scared the crap out of me at first! I thought she had hurt herself or something terrible because she looked like a zombie...it was only after a closer look that I noticed it was my make-up! Of course when I tried to clean it off with a wet wipe she was ticked off about it...she kept saying, "No Mama, pretty!!" It was so stinkin funny that I gave up and she went to daycare with a little on her eyes!




3 comments:
A beautiful queen and she was right; she is pretty, but just a little too much make-up. LOL Love you!!! MOM
cute kid.pretty makeup.
Oh dear..she does look like a little zombie. lol Wow..what a mess...funny though. hehe
Post a Comment