Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. I had a blog post going in my head to go along with some cute pictures that I had taken. All I needed to do was to upload the pictures, but I lost my phone at Walmart. So I had to get a new phone, then I had to figure out how it works and stuff, and take more pictures! So that's why you haven't gotten a post lately. I've been busy! I really like my new phone because it takes WAY better pictures than my old one and because I have the internet on it now too. This means that I will probably keep facebook more updated than the blog now because it's in the palm of my hand! I apologize in advance! Anyway, here are a few pictures from he park this afternoon. We frequent the park for several reasons: 1. I have started running again and it's about a mile from our house which is perfect for my running and Hannah's sitting in the stroller. 2. It's actually less than a mile from our house (I just make it a mile for my running's sake), so within about 15 minutes time we can be outside playing which makes Hannah really happy. 3. It's finally starting to get nice enough to be outside and that makes me really happy. I love being outside. I don't have trouble committing to exercise outside because it's outside and I love feeling the warm sun on my skin. So, we are headed into a really active time for our family. I love summer especially summers here because the weather is just perfect and the evenings are cool. We will spend a great deal of time outside these next six or seven months. I am so ready to shut the heater off and open the windows. It will probably be at least another month if not longer before the heater gets turned off, but I am just excited that it is sooner now than later! I say all of this because there will probably be an onslaught of pictures of outdoor activities coming up, so beware!
I love that Hannah puts her sunglasses on top of her head like a headband. I don't know where she figured this out, because I don't do that with mine. Never the less, it was quite hysterical to me today when she did this for the first time. I asked her if she wanted me to hold onto them for her and she said no. I would glance over from time to time and she would have them down on her eyes at times and up on her head at other times. I guess she knew that she was planning to use them! Funny girl!
She has taken to swinging like it's her a new passion. She wants to spend the majority of her time swinging and sliding at the park, and she does not want my help! This was another funny thing that she did today. She put her "baby" on the swing and pushed her. As the "baby" was swinging, Hannah said, "Wee, wee, wee baby! Wee!" So stinkin cute!
Taking a water break and having a snack on one of the benches. See, sunglasses on!
And her she is pushing them back up! I just cannot get enough of this little girl! She is becoming more and more verbal and independent everyday and I love it! I am pretty sure that for me the toddler stage is the best yet. Now don't get me wrong it's incredibly frustrating at times and it seems like a tornado has blown through my house at other times, but all of that aside, my kid is just so stinkin cool right now! She's happy and enthusiastic about everything and wants to help us with anything and everything that we do! Some may say that she's even obsessive about things, but I prefer passionate--she is passionate about dogs, babies, bubbles, fish, books, and more! That list seems to grow daily which I just think is great! I have to get back to studying while Hannah's napping, but Happy spring to you all! Bloom flowers bloom!
3 comments:
Norah totally has the same shirt as Hannah! Just thought I'd let you know that we seem to pick the same clothes for our kiddos :)
How cute! I love it that she wears her glasses on her head! Her auntie is famous for that too! =0)
She's so beyond adorable..can't wait to see her!!! Can't wait to see you too!!!
Well my dear friend....in response to your admittance on my blog wall (and btw thanks for the comment - nice to see I still have cyber friends who read my rubbish!) you are going to get judged and reprimanded. Just brace for it. Its a reality, be it by friends or relatives. Everyone weighs in on your parenting. It chaps me to no end, but there we are. They're not the ones living with your children and 'surviving' with your kids. So take it with a grin, say something naughty in your head, and have a glass of wine. You too will survive this crazy thing called parenthood.
Post a Comment