Thursday, March 24, 2011

Pinball and Ski Ball and Air Hockey, oh My!

There's a great place in Manitou that is called "Penny Arcades" (I think that's the official name anyway). And it is just that...they have a ton of old fashioned penny, nickel, and dime pinball machines, rides for the kiddos for anywhere from 10-50 cents each, air hockey, pool, and my favorite, 25 cent ski ball! You can easily go with five or ten bucks and stay for hours! Hannah like to sit on the rides, but did NOT like them when we turned them on! That was fine with me because that made her a cheap date! She really had a great time though, plus our friends from Laramie were in town so she ate up all of the attention.
Also, do you notice her sweet double-tight action? I put her brown tights on and she decided that she needed to add more stripes to her outfit with her pink and red baby legs.
Notice her sweet Wyoming dress! That came from our friends and I think Hannah sports it well! Go Pokes!
Ski ball, ah ski ball! Apparently, love of ski ball is innate because Hannah took to ski ball like a champ. Now she couldn't actually get the ball anywhere close to the end where the points are scored, but she didn't care and neither did I! Again, cheap date! She "helped" both Jon and me with our games and squealed with delight every time she rolled/threw the balls.


"More? More?" One of Hannah's "signs" is "more." She puts her hands together like this and says, "More? More, pease!" The game was over and we were out of quarters, hence the request for more balls to throw!

1 comment:

MOM said...

Love all the pictures; I would give her More So cute and I love all the swimming pictures too. Maybe we can go to the pin ball place if we have time. I love it all. Love you Stephanie and Jon and Hannah.