Hannah started swimming lessons last week and absolutely loves it! I have noticed over the past couple of months that she is much more comfortable in the water (at least the bath), so I decided it was time to try out the pool again. She hasn't really enjoyed the pool all that much in the past, but I was pretty sure that things would be different this time...and it is different! Unfortunately, I am not able to get any pictures of her in the middle of the action, because I am in the pool with her. I am really excited about her last two lessons because our family will be in town for Hannah's birthday, so we should be able to get some good shots then!
In the mean time, here are some before and after shots. This one being an after, you can tell that she is worn out. The lessons are from 11:30-noon and Hannah usually goes down for a nap at noon, so she's already tire to begin with...plus then, she is working hard during her lesson which makes her extra sleepy, so you are just going to have to trust me that she's really enjoying herself!
See, this is the before, "super-excited-because-that-is-the-biggest-bath-I've-ever-seen" face!
Before her second lesson...she was very ready to get into the bath (aka. the pool)!
Here, she was really sad to have to leave...she was sitting on her towel in protest.

1 comment:
Awww she was completely wiped out! So cute! =0)
Post a Comment