The wireless internet in our house has been down so I have to sit in the back corner of our basement to "plug in" if I want to get on the internet...so I haven't! There's so much to update you on, I just haven't been able to! Hannah is doing great...too great if you ask me! She is climbing like a mad woman and can now climb up onto the back of the couch, onto the couch, the bed, coffee tables, dining room chairs, and onto the bookshelf...yes the bookshelf...all of these things are fairly new except the couch and the bed. She is jabbering up a storm and says lots of words: mom, dad, ball, dog, more (as in food), bye, yeah, hey-yeah (that's hello), bubbles, fumble, and more that I just cannot think of right now. She seems to be learning about a word a week these days. She is also beginning to master the art of temper tantrums which is certainly testing our patience. She loves to go shopping and will actually pick things out and put them in the cart! We have been playing outside a lot lately because it has been really nice out and Hannah loves to play with her BFF's (the neighbor kids). We go for walks, play at the park, and as soon as I get her a helmet we will be going on bike rides too! Here's one picture of Hannah and me. She is "riding" in her new Kelty pack that we just got. I am totally in love with it and can't believe I waited this long to get it. I can go for little hikes now without having to carry her and without worrying that her stroller (while tough, it doesn't do super tough terrain very well) will make it or not. Anyway, this is all the time I have to update for now...hopefully we can get our internet up and running soon so I can update more and of course post more photos. I am off to bed...that's right, it is 9:00 pm my time and I am proud to say that I am going to bed! Goodnight!

4 comments:
See sister? It is an awesome photo, isn't it?! I can't wait to see you guys! <3 you!
she is so cute and that is a great picture of you and her together; I love it. Miss you guys. MOM
Love the photo!! What fun!
I'm missing reading your blogs! It's been so long since you've written :(
Post a Comment