Jon and I decided to take off Saturday afternoon because Hannah was in serious need of some play time. All she wanted to do was sleep or run! So, we decided to go to the Aquarium in downtown Denver. She's really been into fish lately so we thought she would like it. We got suckered however, by the free parking sign at the Children's Museum next door. So we decided to check it out. It ended up being perfect! It was exactly what we were looking for! It was so cool! There was a little kid section, which was okay, but Jon and I got bored despite the fact that Hannah was having fun...so we moved on to the next "exhibit." They had a firetruck, bubbles, a grocery store, painting, and several play areas. We all had a blast and Hannah was definitely pooped out by the time we got done...mission accomplished!
Playing with the sand.
Jon and Hannah both playing in the sand. Hannah was just putting it in the bucket...Jon made a sea turtle.
Her favorite...at one point Jon came up to her and said, "Hannah, you've got a better attention span than me! I am bored already and I've been through the whole room already!" Yes, this is where we got bored...there was only so much we could take, so we made her leave. Horrible parents, I know, but the rest was way better!
Fire hats, fire engines and telephones! Great exhibit for expending energy!
Painting! Look out, here comes the next Jackson Pollock! She was very focused!
I went to Target and Hobby Lobby in search of paints and brushes like this but couldn't find any. Anyone know where I could get some??
Washing up! Doesn't she look like such a big girl??? She loves her water, let me tell you!
Playing with some random toys.
She got knocked out at the Children's Museum....relax! Not really...she just fell and landed on her butt, then hit her head on the floor, but an employee saw and rushed to get an ice pack. Hannah liked it because she was warm and it was cold...this is no where near where she hit her head, which is why it's funny! She's a tough girl, so we weren't worried!
5 comments:
Looks like her and Jon both had a great time. And the last picture if priceless. Hannah is so beautiful. And Jon and her look so serious building something in the sand. I really that picture and the one of her washing her hands. Love the knew pictures. More More we need more pictures :) Thanks Love you Mom
I forgot to tell you Toyr - R- Us will probably have what your looking for , I will be looking here to see if I can find it too and let you know. Aunt Cynitha told me that. Love you again and love all the new pictures. MOM
She's such a cute little painter! I'd love to go somewhere to play in the sand with you guys too.
I love Hannah so much Steph! Fell in love with her when she laid her head down on me so I could scratch her back. :D Such a sweet girl!!! Keep posting pictures, I am now a much more devoted follower... :)
Crayola has a new MessFree fingerpaint- kind of like their Color wonder Markers that only color on their paper. havne't tried them yet.
Post a Comment