Hannah and I went to Gillette last week to visit her grandparents. Jon was out of town for work, so we thought it would be a good week to go up for a visit. We had a great time and it was great to get away for a little while. Hannah got to hang out with her grandparents, aunts, and the dogs a lot, and I got to get a pedicure and oil change and even got to go to a movie! It was great! Here's a few pictures from our trip.
Hannah and me on stopping for some lunch on our way there. We took it to send a hello to Jon, but I just thought that it was a cute picture so I am including it!
I think Hannah is freaking out about the dogs here. She couldn't really decide if she wanted to play with them or not.


2 comments:
Love it , love it; the pictures are fanastic. The first one of you and Hannah is precious, it looks like she has the same expression as you. And the hair one is so cute. I love all the pictures; she just makes me laugh. Love you MOM
Wow! That is some crazy hair! Hahaha...I love the first one of you two too..:)
Post a Comment