On Sunday's, Jon usually gets Hannah dressed and ready for church because I am usually getting ready myself. I usually mock his clothing choices just because he puts things together that I usually wouldn't. Anyway, this past Sunday, my only request was that she be able to wear her new polka-dotted tights with built-in slippers. Next thing I know, here comes Jon speaking for Hannah saying, "I'm ready for church Mom!" Her tights were hiked up to her arm pits! It was hilarious, so of course I had to take a picture or two. By the time I got my phone out, she wasn't so happy with us because she thought we were making fun of her. She was squirmy and trying to get away...needless to say, I took the pictures anyway, so here they are!


2 comments:
Poor baby where is the rest of her outfit that goes with these tights? And she looks better in them sitting down. She must have been thinking who is Dad getting even with, I didn't do it, why is this all the way up to my arm pits? Love the pictures keep them coming. Love you . MOM
Awwwwwwwwwwww that's how her auntie wears her tights too. LOL I'm just not as little or as cute..
For the record, those are the best. tights. ever.
Post a Comment