It was SUPER nice out today and I have been wanting to see if Hannah was interested in bubbles, so I thought it was the perfect day! The video is a little rough being that I was trying to blow bubbles with one hand and video tape with the other, so she's not totally in the video the whole time, but I think you will get the right idea. Turn the volume up because Hannah thought the bubbles were hilarious!
2 comments:
she is so funny laughing; she laughes so loud. I like the video and the pictures I always look for pictures.C.J. loves it too ;he laughs and comments all the time. Love you Stephanie and thanks for all the updates. MOM
I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it.
Post a Comment