Monday, March 29, 2010

Plethora of Pictures

Being that I haven't had much time to post pictures lately, I thought I would try to get all caught up at once! So here goes with a plethora of pictures of the famous Hannah!
Sporting her "My Auntie is the Best" onsie.
Passed out and I mean cold! Usually she wakes up when we move her, but she didn't budge this time!
Playing with bubbles on a nice afternoon.
"I think I can do it myself Mom!"
I LOVE this face. This is her "I just woke up and am happy, but I'm still a little groggy face"...it only lasts for a few minutes at best so I had to capture it the other day.
Nothing like a good ol' breakfast popsicle to help with the teething process.
I just think this is such a cute picture of her. She almost looks like a little girl, not a baby!
Getting ready for Easter. We love the dollar bins at Target!
Hannah loves to play with the laundry basket, so I flipped it over to see what she would do. She tried to get out, but as you can see by her face, she is beginning to realize that she's stuck.
This morning I walked into the bathroom where she was and this is what I found. She really loves to "brush" her teeth, particularly when she is chewing on everything in sight anyway!

2 comments:

Kenlie said...

Awwwww the toothbrush pic is sooooo funny. And I love the bunny ears too! :)

She keeps getting cuter..hehehehe

Joan said...

So many cute pictures of my granddaughter I love them all; but 2 of my favorites in this set is her brushing her tooth and the rabbit ears. Hannah is so beautiful and takes very good pictures. I miss her and can hardly wait to give her a hug. And I miss her mom and dad too. I love you all. MOM