I will add more pictures of Hannah soon, but she is starting to wake up from her nap so I don't have time. So until then, I will leave you with a cute and smiling picture of Hannah's teeth, which was stinking hard to get, I want you to know! But here they are in all their glory, both on the bottom. You should be able to click on the picture to see an enlarged version of it. Enjoy!
3 comments:
It definitely looks like she's feeling better then which is good to hear :) Lovely beautiful teeth!
Stephanie Hannah is changing so much. I think picture I can see two more teeth coming out on the side. I love this picture. And one of the outfits she will be getting almost looks like the one she has on. I miss her so much; she's so cute and she takes very good pictures.
Mom, you bought her that outfit.
Post a Comment