Monday, February 15, 2010

New Photos for the Faithful

If I don't get pictures up each week, my family starts to get antsy, so I am sure these last few weeks of little blogging have been hard for them...so I am going to try to make up for that today. There's lots of new posts so scroll down!
Hannah practicing climbing up and down the stair.
"Helping" me with the laundry.
She's a great stander these days and often lets go to stand on her own. She's trying to dig in the drawers but is locked out of all but the bottom.
She enjoys digging in the kitchen cabinets.
She's very serious about reading my, I mean her, book.
Always good to be fresh and clean.
Sorry for the bad lighting, but this is Hannah gearing up for the SuperBowl.
Another favorite pastime of hers...playing in/with the dishes in the dishwasher.
We went to Montrose with Jon last week. He was working all day so we tried to get out and see some of the sights. Hannah fell asleep while looking through the pamphlets that I picked up in the hotel lobby.
She's got a bad habit of falling asleep when she's eating and well, I think it's hilarious.
And finally, we leave you with a Happy Hannah!

4 comments:

Joan said...

Hannah looks like she is getting so strong, standing by herself and she looks so tall. Her grandma thinks she is so cute even though she is on the dishwasher, but grandma would like for her to come down from there. But still so cute. And the last picture the "Happy Picture" makes me smile. C.J. loves all the pictures .

Lindy said...

I love your pictures of Hannah. They are sooo cute!

Kenlie said...

OMG I love her face! And I can't imagine how cute she is standing up in person. Cannot wait to get over there! Is it Spring yet???? hehe

Joan Charpentier said...

Everytime I look at this picture and others looks at it at work, they comment on how cute she is and how this picture makes you smile. I love her and miss her too. Love you guys. MOM