We had a good Love Day this year. Jon and I have been alternating "doing" Valentine's Day for each other. This year was my year to do stuff for Jon, so Hannah helped out a bit. She made her Dad a brownie, as seen below, and got him a card. I had decided to take him out for pizza and putt putt golf, although it ended up being cold on Saturday...so we opted for bowling instead. We had a great time just hanging out. Jon was sneaky, even though it wasn't his year, and got up on Sunday morning and made breakfast for "his girls" and got me some flowers. Here's a few photos from our weekend.



2 comments:
so cute; that was great Jon; I love the pictures and I love the fact that even though it wasn't your turn; you made it special anyway. Hannah loves her dad; and so do I. Proud of you Jon. Love you Stephanie and Hannah. Hannah is happy in all these pictures. MOM
So cute...I'm looking for flights for Mom and me today, and it makes me want to be there now!
Post a Comment